I am very glad that my cute kitten has recovered after being found abandoned in the street.
A friendly couple in Northern California ran into an abandoned cat next door. When they started feeding him, they noticed that his nose began to swell.
The cat’s condition quickly deteriorated. He had lost his appetite and needed medical attention. They rushed him to the vet and discovered a cryptococcal infection, a fungal infection caused by inhaling a fungus from the outside.
“When he came to Milo, he was very ill, thin, physically and mentally ill. It was difficult to determine his real identity. The left side of his face was completely covered in bruises and infection, so he just sat down, ”said Love Meow Michelle Hoffman, founder and president of Milo’s shelter.
He was immediately cured of both cryptococcus and the left side of his face. Despite her vulnerability, Hee was there with all her strength and was very grateful for her care.
“His desire to live was amazing. The spark in his eyes changed and he said he wanted to change and live. So I said I would stand by his side and fight him.”
This shows that Hee is a true lover. “he loves hugging other cats, people or even pillows.he loves food and sweets and gradually learns to play with toys.”